Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekly Wrap-up for May 6, 2012.

I only have time for a quick update this week (this will probably be my shortest update ever).

I'm in a really good reading kick, and I owe that to having a day off on Friday to relax and read. It has been super comforting to dive into some really good stories and escape for awhile.

I am gearing up for the end of the year and collected my last set of full essays on Thursday (we have some smaller writing assignments coming up). I have huge piles of papers to grade today, so I am going to have a gradeathon on my couch with pots of hot tea, my heating pad, and too many episodes of "The Office." Yep, should be a good time.

Take care everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I've been in the throes of a grading frenzy all morning. I have 5 online sections this semester. One school ends on Tuesday, the other on the 12th. Almost done! I hope you're making good headway, too!

    LOVE the new bloggy look. Very fresh and easy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete