Friday, January 27, 2012

Winter's Respite Readathon Update.

As I mentioned on Monday, I am participated in a little readathon this week.

I haven't read every day this week, but I busted out some reading last night and earlier today to get through two Shakespeare plays (Henry IV Parts I and II). I still want to finish the remaining three plays I have before Sunday so that posts can go up next week-I still have The Merchant of Venice, Othello, and A Midsummer Night's Dream.

I'm actually not feeling super hot at the moment-I've been feeling a headache coming on all afternoon, so as soon as I pull the last load of laundry out of the dryer and fold it, I am nestling into bed for a few hours with ice on my head (ice is my number one remedy for getting rid of headaches-works every time). Hopefully I'll be up and around in a few more hours so I can finish Merchant before bed. :)

How's your reading going this week?

(and HOW is it almost February?? Where has time gone?)

4 comments:

  1. Good job! I did great in the beginning and im working on Alien Tango by Gini Koch right now. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're really flying through the Shakespeare! You have some good ones for the weekend, too. I'd like to read Othello in the next week or so also, but I don't know if I'll get to it before the 10th or not.

    My reading's been about like yours this week--very sporadic. I'm hoping to get a good dent made in it this weekend, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Othello as well this week. I finished A Midsummer Night's Dream a couple days ago and it had me chuckling pretty hard by the final act. Funny play. Yesterday I read The Taming of the Shrew -- LOVE IT.

    Feel better, you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the opposite! How isn't it February yet? January has been slow and gloomy. I am almost finished with Moby Dick! Which is really exciting to me.

    ReplyDelete