Thursday, March 11, 2010

Book 26: Book Stats.

Title: Little Women
Author: Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888)
First Published: 1868/1869

My Edition: Barnes and Noble Classic Edition
Pages: 489

Other works include: Little Men (1871), Jo's Boys (1886)

This novel was initially published under two separate titles. The first was called Little Women: Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy which chronicled the lives of the sisters up until a proposal. The second volume, entitled Good Wives, led the girls through adolescence and their marriages. Now these two volumes are combined into the one title.

I am only reading Little Women for my challenge, although I have read the other 2 titles before as a teenager.

I am also counting this book towards the completion of the Chunkster Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment